Canalta's manifold valves bring an innovative design to help maintain the integrity of the bonnet threads by segregating them form the process media. Our valves help to maintain the integrity of the bonnet threads by segregating them from the process media. The seal improves metal-to-metal, bonnet-to-bonnet contact forces while pressures increase and a dual outlet orifice to maximize fluid flow, increasing the pressure limits to 10,000 psi.
- Patent awarded for innovative designs which improve overall use and integrity
- Valves are built for maximum durability and performance and are 100% helium-leak tested for guaranteed reliability.
- Documented and certified tests done by independent sources
- Zinc-nickel plating far outperform the electroless nickel and cobalt plated valves in terms of resistance to corrosion
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
Canalta valves that incorporate this patented design include our 100 Series hard seat mini valves, 800/850 Series bleed valves, all 2-valve block and bleed valves along with 5-valve manifolds.
A significant number of international aerospace and automotive companies have made the switch to zinc-nickel plating for their components over the last decade, so we decided to put this plating to the test for ourselves.
Testing done by an independent lab showed two samples that had been zinc-nickel plated, had no visible corrosion after 1000+ hours in a test chamber being exposed to 5% salt spray (fog). Internal tests yielded the same results after being submerged for 3,500 hours in a 10% salt solution. All carbon steel Canalta needle and manifold valves now utilize this material as standard plating because of these impressive results.
These improvements are ideal for most industrial applications and are becoming increasingly important for outdoor applications. In addition to its excellent corrosions resistance, zinc-nickel plating provides increased deposit hardness, resulting in extended wear resistance.
Valves & Thermowells
Mini Soft Tip
- Male – Male style
- Male – Female style
- Female – Female style
- 1/8″ Male – Male Angle style
- 1/8″ Male – Female Angle style
- 1/4″ Male – Male Angle style
- 1/8″ Female – Female Angle style
- 1/4″ Female – Female Angle style
Packing options (applies to both mine soft tip and needle valve options but is a subset of each style)
- Knurled Handle
- Phenolic Handle HL4
- Phenolic Handle HL5
- Phenolic Handle HL5
- Phenolic Handle HL9
- Bleed Plug
- Bleed Screw
Stem Tip options
- Standard Cone Tip
- Non-Rotating Cone Tip
- Non-Rotating Regulating Tip
- Non-Rotating Ball Tip